Forum d'incitation à la fabrication de Customs de Windsurf et de Surf
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Le Con-Vee... c'est quoi ?

3 participants

Le Con-Vee... c'est quoi ? Empty Le Con-Vee... c'est quoi ?

Message  bizzard85 Dim 22 Sep 2019 - 9:43

C'est nouveau, ça vient de sortir ... mais comme c'est Keith qui le dit.... ben on dit rien ...

Keith Teboul: “The all new launching Pyramid Pro is something I am very proud of. I wanted to come up with a new bottom concept that would incorporate the best elements of concave and vee together, allowing for the fastest possible flow of water in a wave board. What I created is a mix of both, one that I call Con-Vee.
Basically the front of the board has a full single concave, running into a vee through the stance, inside that concave. Off the tail then, the board has a full vee.
This bottom bestows the shape with insane quick planing, boosted top end speed and longer, smoother glides when coming off a plane.
As a result of this bottom, a stronger double concave is put closer to the rail, allowing for much more grip and thrust through your turns. Something you won’t want to go without, once experienced.
The outline on the Pyramid Pro has changed as a result of the bottom, with a slightly fuller nose and a bit more parallel line throughout, allowing the bottom shape, rocker and outline to all work in synergy and more as a whole.
Mega fast, turny, grippy and drivey, the qualities that any progressive wave board must be measured by, are delivered in the most uncluttered of ways in the Pyramid Pro.”

Bon alors moi, forcément, j'en veux un ... mais bon faut m'expliquer mieux le truc....
a full single concave, running into a vee through the stance, inside that concave.

vee, concave... je vois .. par contre le mix des 2 ?????

bizzard85

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Le Con-Vee... c'est quoi ? Empty Re: Le Con-Vee... c'est quoi ?

Message  lemat Dim 22 Sep 2019 - 22:57

bla-bla-bla bla....

un concave puis double concave puis vee. A une époque tout les surfs étaient comme ça. 
la seule « différence » ici est que le creux du double concave est rapproché du rail par opposition à l’axe de la planche. Expliqué en détail avec photo chez mair surfboards/design détail/bowled double concave.

lemat

Message  sailpower Lun 30 Sep 2019 - 8:10

moi j'aurais plus dit que c'etait un double concave dans un vé mais bon je ne suis pas expert..

sailpower

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé